Saturday, October 27, 2007

some one my EXPENSIVE cloths...LOL

Hiya, i was back in my hometown and my brother bought me some EXPENSIVE shirts...

which is...i think it is...LOL


3 dress.....but the middle 1 is a shirt....
cost about....I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!


Bluemerine dress....fuu-yoh
cost about: RM100 over...


and another 1 is in my hometown...


its D&G (Dolce and Gabanna)
cost about RM300 over...LOL


and i thought my brother was cheap!! I guess i missunderstod him...LOL
xD


but he has more stuff than me, burberry, Gucci, D&G...LOL!! Envy eh?
and our dog....something happend to me...LOL

my dog was playin and she was sitting on the floor...( it was at night)
so i wanted to play with her mah, then i put my head beside hers and said boo..
she got scared and jump up! i laugh and laugh..but she took revenge...
she jumped onto my bed and pee there...and i was like..OMG!!!!!

xD

the dumb dog....

1 comment:

Svian Legacy said...

Hey!! DOn't call Cotton DUMB!!