Friday, November 2, 2007

A day in Mid Velly...with brother -_-

no..no...not that i went with him alone...my mom went and buy her SK II so me and my brother went to coffee bean to online..(which is now..)

before i went there, guess what i saw...LALA!!!


weeeeee! scary....they were 2 of them and i was like....me: D:


so then, i saw like...okay...am i at the right place!?


so fine...i went to coffee bean then....tadda!! no..not lalas....geeks...nerds...a bunch of them...guys and girls..D:


i was like...1 of them...even if i wear galsses...but i have bad grades!!


i have been working on a comic lately on DeviantArt...


one of my comic: (click to see full view)
yea yea...i know..i suck...hey, just because its my first drawing (the stick man) i dont suck okay!?
i can draw better!!
Geez.....-_-

No comments: