Tuesday, November 20, 2007

RuneScapers...

Dear Superman2k10. (lvl 39)

you FUCKING IDIOT!!!!! how dare you PK me and took my stuff!! Cheated on me (like..saying he will help) but no!!!!!!!!!!! all you do is go find ur friend and PK me together!! WTF! hope you die of cancer man! get bang by a car, lorry, plane, ship, even a bike! hope you break your fingers and stop Pk-ing ppl again!!!


Dear Wes Clifton. (lvl 44)

oh well well....its Wes! Your an IDIOT too! you said that your gonna help me PK superman2k10 but end up attacking me!!! i swer, your not gonna have a happy ending!!!

Dear Nz Tripsa

sorry...i lost the full adamant armour that you bought for me...dont worry...i'll get it back...maybe... i'll be sure to pay you back...as soon as i get my money...D:


Dear MikeMike363

sad that we lost our adamant armour by that stupid superman...but we'll get it back soon!!! yea!?

Dear 1aco1.

never invite me to the wild again...please...D:


well then, thats all!!~


No comments: